Do you monitor the risk of losing customers?
As per an analysis by Gallup, “indifferent customers are less likely to want to expand their business with their existing vendors or be an early adopter of new products or services”. B2B companies are at a constant risk of losing their customers to their competitors. Do you monitor the risk of losing customers?
- Click on the link above the image
- You may download the tracker as a Microsoft Excel template (File > Download > Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)
- Or if you are signed in with a Gmail account (recommended), you can copy the tracker as a GSheet to your Google Drive (File > Make a copy)
- Delete the sample entries. Do not delete entries in columns E, G, Q and R
- Enter the details in the sheet “Risk Tracker” – columns B to D, column F and columns H to P
- You will get the Risk Score (column Q) and Risk Status (column R) for each client entry
- Fill details in columns S to X on what actions you plan to take to mitigate the risk for each client